1) Paying tuition via a Shinhan Bank virtual account
① Every student is given a different account number as to where to send tuition.
Hence, tuition must be sent to the Shinhan Bank account written on each student’s tuition bill. Every student is given a different account number as to where to send tuition. Hence, tuition must be sent to the Shinhan Bank account written on each student’s tuition bill.
② Time slot of paying tuition :Days when banks are open 09:00 ~ 16:00 (Weekends unavailable)
(Payment methods that are not done in-person at a bank such as internet banking or phone banking are available to use until 16:30)
2) Paying tuition in-person at a bank
① Take the tuition bill to the bank and make payment
② Every Shinhan and Kookmin bank office is eligible to receive tuition payments.
- Payments can be checked on the Shinhanbank website as soon as a payment is done
2) Printing certificates for tuition payment on the Hanyang University website
- Certificates are available from 12 PM the day after making tuition payments
A: Applies to: Students who have not received credits necessary for graduation by phase four (학업연장재수강자)
B. Tuition notice: tuition is notified to students after course registration depending on the number of credits
C. Tuition fees for number of credits after final course registration
1) Six or less credits: 1/2 the amount of the semester’s tuition
2) Seven or more credits: All the semester’s tuition
Tuition installment plan
1. Target : enrolled students ( except for freshman)
2. Number of installments : 3times
3. Application period: Check Calendar
4. Payment and registration period : 1st payment: 1/3 of the tuition fee at end of February, 2nd payment: end of March, 3rd payment: end of April, 4th payment: end of May
- The tuition fee is divided equally into 3times, and the balance less than 1,000 is paid to the third.
- Tuition must be paid in the exact amount to the virtual account number provided on the tuition bill.
- Student’s dues are included and notified only on the first installment.
5. Bank : Shinhan Bank branches ( virtual account transfer available)
6. Partial payment. Method
1) Students who apply for government student loan cannot apply for installment payment.
2) Students who is paying installment cannot apply for withdrawal or leave of absence.
3) If you cannot pay the tuition payment by the third installment, you will be expelled.
1. If you do not register within the prescribed period, you will be expelled from un-registration according to Article 28 of the Regulations.
2. Tuition payment is optional for students who already applied for leave of absence. If the tuition is paid in advance, student will not have to pay the increased price after returning from leave of absence.
3. Café for Voice Phishing of Tuition fee. Care for Voice Phishing and information leak from persons disguised as university faculty member.HanyangUniversity does not operate a system to withdraw funds from student’s account in order to pay tuition fees. Special attention is required to prevent crimes of personal information leakage
04763 222, Wangsimni-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 국제관 5층 국제학대학원 행정팀
Tel : 02-2220-0287,8
홈페이지 책임자 : 팀장 김숙형 홈페이지 담당자 : 박일휘
Copyright by 2018 Hanyang University. All Right Reserved. For more Information send e-mail to webmaster(firstname.lastname@example.org)