Scholarships for International Students
GSIS Scholarship is awarded to all international students on their tuition fee for 4 semesters.
Hanyang International Scholarship Program
- 1) Qualification : GPA from the previously attended institution must be 80 or higher when converted to a 100 scale
- 2) Benefits : 100%, 70% or 50% reduction in tuition
- 3) Scholarship period : Master 4 semesters / Ph.D 4 semesters
Hanyang International Excellence Awards (HIEA)
- 1) Qualification : Students with valid TOPIK level certificate and Insurance who achieved a minimum GPA of 4.0 out of4.5 in the previous semester.
- 2) Recipients will receive 100%, 70%, 50% or 30% tuition reduction according to their evaluation results
- 3) Scholarship period : One semester
Paid research assistants
- Selected by a recommendation of Head of the department
- * Benefits : tuition reduction (partial)